Monday, 20 July 2015

CONFIDENCE



I'm constantly asking "Who are we?"
I look at myself in the mirror and see a person who is full of questions, who always wants to know, who is always ready for the next step.
My question is, we are always ready for changes? I've learned that we are not really prepared because we are mostly afraid of changes. But that fear makes our mind awakens a curiosity that is what gives us the push to get out of our comfort zone.

Now I know that all we need is a little "push" of trust, which is always useful in our daily lives.
When we wake up every morning we are curious to see what is out of our window, I think that our life should be the same way. We must think BIG, we are our own heroes, we have to go out and make our dreams come true! We must remember that we are not perfect, and it's totally OK to make mistakes. But we must always remember that we can do everything that we can imagine!




Don't be afraid to be who you are!