Sunday, 26 July 2015

LOVE AND RESPECT






I am always happy to be near the sea, it makes me forget the troubles, sorrows, and other negativities.

Speaking of negativity, often happens that we take too much work to accept ourselves, we spend most of the time watching the virtues of others but take very little time to accept ourselves.

Very often I hear people saying: "you are what you reflex". In fact, I accept it, now I understand why. If you don't like yourself everything is reflected in your personality, charisma, aura, even in your physical appearance. It is as if magnetically we attract others when we have confidence in ourselves, we must keep in mind every day that we are the best and that being different to others makes us unique and special.









Remember to smile, it's free! 😃