Wednesday, 26 August 2015

INDEPENDENCE

I'm sorry I've been away, I can not believe how fast time flies.



Recently my younger brother graduated from high school, as older sister makes me feel proud. Congratulations brother!😊


The fact of this event made me think of something that although we are brothers we are so different, the fact of growing with our parents often we try to imitate everything they do. Fortunately I was lucky to grow up with parents who always let us be who we are, we had the freedom to express and choose what we like not leaving behind what is the best for us.


When I was in high school I remember cases where the parents of my classmates wouldn't let them be themselves. I always thought that many parents are wrong to try to overprotect their children. They should know that what they have to do is to help and guide us to be independent from the time we are born, to teach us how to defend ourselves in adversity.


I also thought that one of the biggest mistakes of humans is to be dependent in any way, especially when it comes to being happy based on someone else, I can't understand why is difficult to understand that to be happy we must accept and love ourselves first.
Being independent we know ourselves, we realise what our limits are and beyond them when we learn to overcome our fears and are not afraid to speak out when someone wants to silence us. this is not being a rebel is only fighting for our rights, our rights that as individuals must know how to value. 

I think is very important to spend time alone and not be defined by another person
       
Creative people are curious, flexible, persistent and independent with a tremendous spirit of adventure and a love of play